Powermaster Retro Alternators 7019
- Manufacturer's Part Number:7019
- Part Type:Alternators and Generators
- Product Line:Powermaster Retro Alternators
- Advertised Amperage Output:95 amps
- Voltage Compatibility:12
- One-Wire Capable:No
- Pulley Included:Yes
- Pulley Style:V-belt
- Alternator Case Style:Chrysler round back
- Regulator Included:No
- Regulator Style:External
- Belt Included:No
- Alternator Brackets Included:No
- Alternator Finish:Natural
- Quantity:Sold individually.
- Notes:For use with single or dual field charging systems. For use with dual V-belts only.Designed for two groove alternator pulley applications.
Replace the alternator in your early GM, Ford, or Chrysler, while retaining its original look, with a Powermaster retro alternator. Most of the units retain OEM-style markings, such as "Motorcraft" or "Delco," and all of them conform to the proper size and appearance of yesterday—while incorporating the technology of today. Plus, they all utilize OEM finishes and wiring hookups for a trouble-free installation. Retro alternators are available in a variety of case and pulley styles, amperage outputs, and wiring capabilities. Order the model designed for use on your vehicle application.