Powermaster PowerMAX Starters 9109
- Manufacturer's Part Number:9109
- Part Type:Starters
- Product Line:Powermaster PowerMAX Starters
- Starter Style:Mini Hitachi
- Adjustable Mounting Block:Yes
- Starter Rotation:Standard
- Starter Finish:Gold iridited
- Maximum Recommended Compression Ratio:11.0:1
- Gear Reduction Ratio:6.10:1
- Mounting Block Material:Billet aluminum
- Quantity:Sold individually.
Notes:Not for use with high compression engines. Starter bolts and shims are included.
With their gear-reduction drives, heavy-duty Powermaster PowerMax starters really crank out the power--160 ft.-lbs. of torque. So, they can handle engines with moderate compression ratios. If your stock starter clears your oil pan, the Powermaster PowerMax starters will, too. Some will also clear kicked-out pans. Powermaster PowerMax starters can be mounted in multiple orientations, featuring the new infini-clock mounting system. Starter dyno reports and mounting bolts are included.